19 May 2012

Saying goodbye..

The last piece...
Saying goodbye to a friend can be hard, it's like losing a part of yourself. When something happens and you have to let go, if you want it or not. I'm not talking about death here, because with death it's easier, then you know the person is not alive, I mean to see the person you're not friends with anymore everyday, knowing you can't just walk right up to him give him a hug, talk to him... Or even give him the kiss, you're used to. It's hard. But to give in the last piece to finally say goodbye, to finally be ready to move on, that's what it's all about. That's the end, on everything, and there's no turning back. Well for some, but not for me, this is it. The end, is about to arrive. Even though it's the end, it doesn't mean you stop loving the person, in time everything get's easier,  and you'll just forget. In one and a half month we're going to say goodbye... Then I'll never see your face again.

No comments:

Post a Comment