6 May 2012

Summer....

Oh yes, what a feeling the "spring"/"summer" as finally arrived. It's not one day too late, really I've been waiting for this, for so loooong now, and now it's here. Could it be any better? And my written exams has begun, fawk. Really, I hate the written exams and I suck at it, it's horrible, but nothing is better than walking out of that room you've been in for 1-3 hours and then go out to the most beautiful weather. It's GREAT. I love the spring, everything is great, you can wear shorts, a top.. well you can almost walk around naked all day... if that's what you want to. I know I do it, don't you? Just kidding.

All of these pictures is taken from my room.. or my window.




And of course.. You need some shades.



And you can't go without a pair of shorts.. Well I can't, so today I made a pair of shorts out of a pair of pants I couldn't fit any more... My legs are too long. And I think they look awesome. I totally made all by my self... or not.  My mom did sew a bit, I'm not good at that. I haven't been using a sewing machine since fith grade I think.




My mom's sewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment