2 June 2012

Czech republic

Yesterday I came home from 5 days in Czech republic, and right now I'm so exhausted, a bus drive on 13-14 hours, each way, not cool. But I had an okay awesome time there with the most of my school, we stayed in a small town called Spindleruv Mlyn. In Spindel/Spindle as it's also called, instead of that hard long name, we walked in the mountains, nearby the town. We tried some different activities, and we saw a church thing with 40 million skeletons, inside the church. The heads were piled up like a pyramid.. That was not the only thing they had done with the skeletons, they had done many more things, like one of the things they made, was a kind of chandelier of the bones. And the last day we went to Prag/Prague, the capital of Czech republic, we went to the "Yellow market" were you can find all kind of things, cheap. But most of it are fake, if they say it's a "famous" brand and/or maybe a bit expensive brand, what they sell is probably fake, but some of it looks like the real. And in the Yellow market you can bargain, that is a experience you'll never forget. And when they found out that we're from Denmark, they began to say things on Danish. that was a bit funny.  And after that, I went to a shopping mall, with about 200 stores, and 5 floors. That is a girls heaven! We only saw about 3-4 floors, the top floor was only food so, we saw 2-3 floors with stores.  and then we had to drive home.. The FANTASTIC looong bus drive home. 

Of course I bought some stuff... And I wanna show you guys some of what I bought. 

A nice thin, summer shirt. 

I just love these shorts, they're simple, but with small cute details. Like the Bows on the buttons. The badge was on the shorts when I bought them, and it looks pretty cool. (They're not from H&M)

Just love these, I was so lucky, only one pair in my size.  The color on the photo is not the exact color, but this was the closest I could get.


That was all for now.. Hope you enjoyed it.

Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment