So I wonder, if I could go back in time, would I do it? We often say, I wish I could go back in time, but if we go back in time some of the things that means the most to us, we would might not have that. I have done some things I'm not proud of, and I often thinks "If I just could go back in time and change that, then things wouldn't be so crappy right now" or something like that, but truth is I like my present even though I've lost a good friend, because I'm stupid. Even though I've said and done things I wish I could take back, but I can't and that's actually okay. Because Hey, life ain't supposed to be easy,and life has to hurt a bit, but with all that life have given me a lot of good things, good memories and I have learned something. And with that I got more wiser, and stronger. I now know that everything get's better in time, even when things looks like it's the end, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
What would you do if you could go back in time?
No comments:
Post a Comment