A new beginning, is something we all can use once in a while. I'm glad that I'll soon have a new beginning, start all over, new friends, a new "life". Wednesday, I'm going to visit my new school, and maybe meet some of the others students, so already there I kind off starts my new beginning, by showing off who I am, that day. And then in exact two months and 12 days I start on the new school, that's a bit terrifying. I'm scared off what my new school is going to give me. The expectations, the new people, the school, homework, everything, it scares me. But I know I'll make it, I always do, so I'll just take one step at a time.
A new beginning can be hard, because how you are in the beginning is going to effect the rest of your life. You can decide who you wanna be, and if you don't do it in the beginning, it's going to be hard later on. The new beginning also often means new people, or/and a new place, that can be hard. To get to know the people, to be comfortable with the new place, and the new people. That is a challenge, and I'm gonna accept it. I'm the type who doesn't quit, just because it scares the crap out of me, I've been through a lot of things, I'm sure this is just going to be like a roller-coaster ride. And we have to look our fears in the eyes, someday. Don't think, just do.
No comments:
Post a Comment