10 January 2013

Someone to look up to...

Most of us, have someone to look up to, me personally, it's my Grandma. But sadly she's dead, and has been that for 1½ year. And since she died, I've had the thought in me, "I'm gonna do this, And I'm gonna do it well!" and "I've got to do this for grandma, I have to make her proud!". I just want to make my grandma proud, you know? She was a woman who was strong, when things didn't went well, she was always there, as the strong woman she was, she knew how to make everything right! She managed, to keep this crazy family together, and without her, it just ain't working.. I admire this woman, she was strong, right till the cancer got the best of her! She was a fighter, and she fought like I've never seen  before. Not just her, but I've never seen someone fight in my family as much as her, she was amazing! For me it was like there was nothing she couldn't do! I believe, that every one should have someone to look up to, Maybe they don't see that there is a person, who they look up to. But still, someway there's always, someone, maybe we don't realize it, but there is. I realized what my grandma actually were to me, and what an amazing and strong woman, she was/is, when she died... After 16 years, I realized, that she was a person I look up to, a person I always wanted to make proud, and feel proud. Whenever I think of giving up, I think to my self, that I can't! I have to be strong, and get it done! If I hadn't someone to inspire me, someone to look up to, well I used to just think oh well, but now that I know. I'm so glad I know, because, I now have a goal every time, I'm starting something!
Winners never quit, and quitters never win! 

Stay great! Stay fabulous! 

1 comment:

  1. Ååååårh, elsker det!! Så søøøødt skrevet! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete