3 January 2013

KA'OIR

KA'OIR, is a cosmetic brand made by Keyshia Ka'oir. And I must say, even though I haven't tried her products, I love them, or adore them? Hm. Anyways, I think it's amazing, and she has lipsticks in so many colors! And she has recently launched this new GLITZSTICK, which you put on, on top of your lipstick, and you'll get shiny, glitter lips! I think it's pretty cool! And, what I more love about this is, that you can actually use it as eye shadow, too! So you get an eye shadow and a lipstick in one! Or actually it's two, because you have to put on lipstick first, and then GLITZSTICK, but any ways, that's cool!  And I love the fact that Keyshia, has made a tutorial video to how to use the product! Watch it here! And you can shop the items here!
Lipstick, with GLITZ STICK! 


STAY GREAT! 
.. And be fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment