I must say´, I don't truly believe in that "I'm not shallow" "It's what's on the inside", I mean, at some point we all are the same, shallow. I've become to notice that, more than ever in the past 6 months, I admit it, I'm shallow. But at least I can admit it, and not try to be all like,"I'm not shallow, beauty is what's on the inside" Blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong here, I do believe that we can be beautiful on the inside, and it is what counts. But you can't know if a person is "beautiful" on the inside, before you know them. So it makes us shallow, when we are looking for someone to be with, or hook up with, or what ever we do. There's always that, "he's to short" "she has to small boobs" etc. so if it doesn't make us shallow of saying things like that, then I don't know what it makes us! At some point we all go for the looks! But of course we also find us falling for what on the inside, if we didn't, then what would a relationship be? But first we fall in love with what we see, then we fall in love with the rest. So being shallow, does that only make us human?
Well, being human is a lot if things, and being shallow is that one of them? I know that there are somethings we are attracted to, because it is in our genes. Men for example, is supposed to like women with bigger buts! Because it something about they give birth easier, than women with smaller buts!? And women likes men with big muscles, because that mean they can protect us! So, I guess, we can't help it. And I think that, another reason why we are like this is, we think about our reputation, etc. So we want someone who can live up to it, or live up to what we want! It's all about what we WANT, what we need, might not be what we want. But is that something about us being shallow? We want people to think better of our selves, than we really are. And I'm sorry to say that's just how it is, it just feels "natural" to us, to be like this. With out us even knowing/noticing, but of course there is different ways of showing.
No comments:
Post a Comment