All I am doing is to move forward from the past, but it so hard when the past was so freaking amazing. I had all I wanted, but I took if for granted. You were everything I wanted, everything I WANT right now. But some reason, I didn't gave you a chance? I now realize how fucking stupid that was, you and me, could be amazing together? Some reason I miss you some much, but why? WHY!? My life is amazing( or yea, maybe not amazing, but it is truly awesome), but still I want something from the past. And all I want is to let the past BE THE PAST. But, why is that so hard? I always used to find it easy to move forward, and forget the past. But, there is something from the past, I can't let go. I feel like, you should have been mine. Somehow I would wish you knew, that I miss you. But, you'll never know. I wish, that people knew, when I missed them. But they'll never know, and some of them I don't want to know. Oh gosh. Fuck it.. I'm living in the present, so screw the past, and all the douche-bags in it. Can you feel the love?
STAY GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment