Update: Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I've been stressed with the oral exams, packing my stuff, unpacking (which I'm not done with, ups) and taking my drivers licence to my scooter (in DK we can take that when we're 15/16, and to car when we are 18). So that's what I've been up to, it's not much but yeah. And now I'm on my summer vacation, i have about 5 weeks left. Five weeks with work, cleaning, sleeping and do nothing! I hope these 5 weeks'll go fast, because I can't wait till school starts again, I'm sounding like a nerd now, but then my life will start again. I will not just sit home and do nothing - I do have friends, but they live hours away, and they also have plans so that sucks! I just hope I'll see my best girlfriend and my best friend here in two weeks, or else I'll simply just die. But enjoy the summer, and I'll try to post more often!
Stay tuned, I'm going to work on the blog, so I hope you'll like the changes I'm going to make! I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do, but I'll do something ;-)
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER! PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment