25 March 2012

Home..


So I'm back home, in Denmark.. I've been home for two days now. I already miss London, everything was better in London. I had an amazing time in London, I saw many things, Big Ben, London tower bridge, London tower, Buckingham palace, and many other things. And of course people were taking a lot of pictures, I didn't cause' I forgot my camera at the hotel, ups. , . 
And i bought some stuff in London, I might show you when computer back.. I really fell in love in 'Forever21' 'Topshop' and 'Primark' I wish I had more time and more money, cause' those stores were AMAZING! Unfortunatly, you can't buy clothings from PRIMARK online, but you can with FOREVER21 and TOPSHOP, but FOREVER21 don't ship to Denmark.. FML. You guys should check out their clothings, it's just awesome. But I don't have so much more to say, I wanna go and fall in love with all the clothings from Topshop now.. So Have a nice day, now when the Sun is shinning.
I'll put on some pictures, in another blog-post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment