So some days ago, Thursday I think. Me and Louise(her blog Chocolate for fat people) was talking, and then she said "Paradise won't last forever" and I thought about it, we all have a paradise, Me I have had many paradises' they were all different, they never lasted forever, they're all gone by now. Okay Right now I'm living in a paradise, with a bit of hell in it. But, paradise won't last forever, everything has an end. If we like it or not.
Life, love, everything. okay, not exactly true, true love can last till the day you die. But in the end, what last forever. But what is paradise exactly?
For me paradise is when everything goes well, with my friends, my family and maybe love? Okay, when it comes to love ha! I'm not lucky at all. With all that, and when the sun shines and when the birds sing. I feel, complete. in the spring that's the time when I'm more glad than ever. I mean, how can you not be happy in the spring? That's what I think is paradise to a point. But then there's the paradise after life. I don't know if I believe in it, but I kinda believe that when we die we can be together with those we love, and who are dead too.
I just google "what is paradise?" and here is bits of what i found.
"Paradise is something different for each person. It all depends on what would make you the happiest
No one can tell you what your paradise is...it's up to you to define it."
"The word paradise is used as a synonym for “heaven”
- from http://www.gotquestions.org/paradise.html(okay I didn't read it all, there was just too much I: )
So yeah. Hope you enjoyed. And feel free to comment with what's your paradise and what you think about paradise after death or what ever you have to say :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment