28 January 2012

Choice after choice...

There is so many choices we have to take in life - the small ones and the big ones.
Right now I have a few choices I have to take ; 

School..
. Right now I have a few choices I have to take - what direction I'm wanna take, in my time on STX, the school i wanna go at after summer.. There is so many things I have to read and understand and stuff I have to choose, and I have only some few weeks to decide, two - three weeks I think.  I'm really lost, I don't know what to go for. I'm screwed. No joke.  And I have no help at all, it's like really hard for me cuz' there are also a lot of other things I have to choose and I'm like What the fudging fuck.  The homepage of the school don't really help me -.- I was told I had to go to that homepage to find out all the stuff so, now I'm going to see if I can find what I need and read it through.  

The skirt.. 
The three skirts.
-I think I might go with number two :-)
Me and my awesome wand :-)
-You can't really see the details, sorry. 
Yeah and i have to choose a skirt to Shrovetide/Fastelavn I have three skirts I have to choose from, and I'm like, they are all awesome in their own way - okay one of them is pretty simple but that's because I'm going to be a fairy - or something like that. The colors should be in the baby pink or close to that, cause' the wings should be in that color - or white. I have the wand in white, it's pretty awesome.  
Okay, the glitter on my wand, doesn't taste that good :-( 
Yum :3 - Okay, the glitter
didn't taste that good :-( 



Boys, boys, boys... What are we going to do with them? We can't live with them, and we can't live with out them.. 



Btw, I do use glasses - They're not fake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment